Lilly and Sophie in their aprons getting ready to build their boxes.
Lilly hammering away. The completed box with certificate.
It turns out that Home Depot does these kids projects for the public once a month and it is completely free. Ron was excited to hear about this and is ready to take the girls next month.
At the end of last week we got a call from my little brother, Brad, asking if he could stay with us a night or two. At the last minute he had decided to drive up from Arizona for a friends wedding. Sophie and Lilly were excited to see him, but also were sad that Aunt Dani wasn't along for the trip. Sophie often looks at their wedding picture and says, "I miss Aunt Dani, is that Uncle Brad? I miss him." We miss Brad and Dani being close to our house and being able to come for the weekend here and there with little hassle.

1 comment:
That looks like a lot of fun. Maybe we'll head to Office Depot, too!
I'm glad you got to see Brad again and I'm super jealous that you get to go to Cafe Rio!
Post a Comment