Lilly has been working on this song for a couple of weeks now. She has titled it "Rainbows and Butterflies". WARNING this may only be interesting to close family members (and Lilly's friends).
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
I love it! She is too cute. The dramatic note is my favorite. I am just not sure what she was singing about at the point LOL!
Very impressive! Good singing, Lilly!
That is so cute! I am impressed that she made it up and let you tape her. Very cute~
That was cute! Good job Lilly!!
"RHI-NOOO-O-O!" great vibrato, lil. we should collaborate sometime.
I just love kids! That makes me laugh!
That was very impressive! I see a future Broadway star right there. :0) Good job, Lilly!
Oh my gosh Kat... she is so cute!!! I LOVE IT!
OH, you so do not need to be close family to enjoy that. That was so great! Tell LIly that Mason loved it!
Post a Comment