Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy St. Paddy's day from the O'Fullers

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

6 comments:

Kathryn Fuller said...

I made this card for Ron, and just meant for him to see it. But he was so weirded out by the whole thing, I wanted to see what everyone else thought. I threw Sarah Palin in there because Ron, as an Alaskan, is her number on fan. It is a little creepy, but you got to love Ron's leap in the middle.

Linnae said...

This cracked me up! I was wondering about Sarah joining you for a little dancing, but it all makes sense now...sort of. Thanks for the chuckle.
Linnae

Ivy said...

I think it's hilarious! My sister did one of these around Christmas time - I laughed so hard! I think it's all in good fun. Tell Ron not to be weirded out.

julia said...

Ron is quite the agile one. Hilarious.

Holly said...

I laughed a lot. I never knew Ron was such a great dancer.

Natalie R. said...

I'm jealous - I wish I could've Irish danced with Sarah Palin! ;0)