Tuesday, October 28, 2008

PA and Baltimore

We just got back from a week and a half back East. We started the trip at my parents house in Annville, Pennsylvania. Lilly and Sophie loved going to Hershey's Chocalate World, they especially liked the ride with the singing cows. We got in some good quality time with Grandpa and Grandma and I got caught up with some old friends.


The primary reason for our trip was to go to my brother Carter's wedding in Richmond, Virginia. So after a few days in Annville we started south to Richmond. On the way we decided to stop at the National Aquarium in Baltimore.



We saw the dolphin show and did a quick run through the rest of the aquarium. Lilly loved being at the inner harbor and seeing all the ships so we had lunch afterwards on a balcony overlooking all the ships.


Ron, the girls, and half a fish

Mom, Sophie and Lilly in front of the shark tank. (We tried to get a picture with a shark, but the girls kept running away when the sharks came around.)

Wings in the water tank

3 comments:

Natalie R. said...

Yay! I'm so glad you're blogging now! :0) Looks like you had a great trip, how fun! I tried to call, but I think it was right when you left. I'll try again soon, it'd be great to catch up.

I can't believe how much your girls have grown, especially Sophie! I didn't even recognize her at first. That's sure exciting. :0)

Lisa said...

Lookin good, Kat! I'm impressed with your blogability.

The Pooley Tribe said...

I remember that one armed turtle! We liked the harbor in Baltimore too, we took a little boat cruise, it was fun.