As always, the reunion was fantastic. With family spread out across the US it is a rare occasion to all be able to get together. Just to get together with my parents and brothers is a task with my parents in PA, Carter and Brandi in VA, and Brad and Dani in AZ. Now add my grandparents, their five children, and all the grandchildren who now are having families of thier own, and really it is a miracle that everyone (except our lovely Laura who is serving a mission in California) could make it. I am thankful to my grandparents for making such an event possible and keeping us all together. They have provided our family with a strong spiritual foundation. As we all ate Thanksgiving dinner it was kind of crazy to think that everyone present was a product of their union (or had joined in through marriage). I am truly grateful for my family and the time we had to spend together. Also, a special shout out and thanks to Meredith for getting everything planned and organized.
The L. Ralph and Barbara Mecham family
The Mark and Pat Mecham family: Brandi, Carter, Mom, Dad, Lilly, Kathryn, Ron, Sophie, Dani, and Brad
The Mecham cousins
Lilly making cards. My what a mess she made!
Proof that Ron is a dirty ball player. Look at him putting his elbow into Steve's face.
Rainy Thanksgiving day basketball
My grandparents, Barbara and Ralph Mecham

3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time. What fun! That is pretty amazing that you were able to get everyone together. I like how you've chosen to do Lilly's hair. I think it's quite cute!
Hi Kat,
I just read your blog, it's awesome! Let me know if you want a invite to mine!
PS-I like Lilly's hair in the follow ups for Thanksgiving!
What a fun trip, I'm glad that everything went so well. Isn't it great getting to reunite with family??
Post a Comment