Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Mascara Madness


This is what happened last week while I was watching March Madness and Sophie disappeared for a few minutes into the bathroom. I do not know what she thinks I do with my makeup, but she essentially drew herself a unibrow and a goatee all with a mascara wand. I am not sure why I am posting this, between the haircutting incident with Lilly and this incident I am afraid I look like a negligent mother. I suppose things such as these are bound to happen once in a while.

10 comments:

Mary said...

Oh. She is so sweet! I just love it!!

Ashley! said...

so cute. i love the expressions on her face. ha ha. was it in her mouth? and super hard to get off? ha ha ha.

Charlotte and Matt said...

Ha ha!!! I love your kids! I haven't checked out your blog for a while. I LOVED Lilly's original composition. Not just a lady bug, but a FLYING lady bug and a RHINO!!!!

Also, I didn't know A) that Sarah was a part of your family, and B) that Ron was such a good dancer! VERY entertaining!

Lisa said...

Ok, when you told me about this, I had no idea that she used so MUCH mascara! That's hilarious. I love the second picture where she's striking a pose. So funny!

Fun Family Times said...

Very cute! I am glad to know that it isn't only my kids who do things like that.

Ivy said...

Too funny - and perfectly normal I'm sure. We've been down this road too - and bare in mind two of my kids are BOYS! Dang I've got good dirt on my kids :) At least this was just make up and not another hair cut right?

And if you are considered a negligent mother - boy am I in trouble!! I'm sure there are some that would love to label me "worst mom of the year" for some of the stuff my kids have done while I only turned by back for what seemed to be a minute.

...Ashlee... said...

I swear I laugh the hardest at reading your posts... I don't know if it's because of the actual occurance or because I can picture your reaction. I love it!

Holly said...

Your girls are the best. Reece, my 3 year old told me yesterday that he wanted to grow up to be a mommy so he could wear make-up. I better watch out.

heather said...

she is so adorable! i love the look on her face too! if things like that determined negligent mothers...we would all be in trouble!

The Mahaffey Family said...

Obviously she likes to have a good time!! Just like her mother!! Love ya, Kat!