Well it seems as if the masses got it right again. The ultrasound confirmed the poll and we are indeed having a boy. We are excited and contemplating what this new addition means. On the surface it means that we will have to paint the bedroom (I don't think we should start him out in a pink room) and that we will need all new clothes, bedding, etc. I found it interesting that right before we found out what the baby was both girls declared it to be a boy.
Well it seems that there is more to be said and pictures to add, but I am falling asleep. I'll check back in over the next day or so and edit the entry. Good night.
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Congratulation! I hope your ultrasound was fun with the girls.
I'm so excited for you! Lincoln will have a playmate for future cousin parties!
I KNEW IT!! yeah!! I was in the same situation last year. All new things. I am so excited for you guys. Boys are fun, I have learned all about it this year!!
YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! I'm not telling David-he will be way too jealous. I'm so excited for you!!!
Oh so much fun! I don't think he would enjoy the pink walls, but it will be a while before he notices. :) I don't think he would enjoy hair bows, or dresses either. I hear boys are a lot of fun!
I didn't even know you were going to have a baby and now you already know what it is going to be. I like boys. Good thing too.
im so excited for you! let me know if you want help painting..i love to paint! your girls will have so much fun dressing up a little brother! my poor little brother ended up in dresses and bows every day because he had older sisters!
Wow, that's so exciting!! I'm sure he'll be a very lucky guy, having two big sisters to watch out for him. :0)
As a side note, I was wondering - what are the best radio stations here in the Hershey area? Any favorites?
It is a whole new world on the other side of the store! You get to shop in the boy side! Congratulations.
Post a Comment