Well I hope most of you know this by now, but child number three is on the way and will be here sometime in mid-October. The big ultrasound is next week on Thursday. I am copying this idea from a friend, but I liked the idea and they were right for her, so I wanted to check, what will baby number three be? Check back Thursday to see if you were right.
P.S. I have been a blogger slacker, but have added several new entries today. The first new one was Easter weekend, I figured out how to backdate the entries, but be sure to scroll down after voting.
Friday, May 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
How do you back date the entries?
I voted boy, just because everybody needs at least one:)
I think you need a boy, although girls are fun too!
Yeah for updates. Love all the cute stories and pictures. I too think you need a boy too. Break up all that girlness going on. LOL!!
Well...either way we know the recipe for your kids are ADORABLE...I really want a boy for, as Miss Sophie called him, Ronald Duck... so that's why I voted for boy... but if I were a betting gal, I'd say it was a girl...
Post a Comment