Friday, May 15, 2009

Taking the Oath

Well, it only took seven years from the start of law school to get to this point, but Ron has officially been sworn in to the Utah State Bar! He still only has limited interest in practicing law, but we are proud of him for pushing through, passing the test, and making it all official. Taking the oath After the ceremony with all his official documents

With the family.
Ron with his brother Lyle, a fellow attorney.
Ron and his parents. They came down to celebrate and took us all out to lunch afterwards (thanks).
Lilly and Sophie.

4 comments:

Ivy said...

yay, it's official. I hope i never need a good attorney, but if I do - i'll know where to look :) congrats!

Holly said...

Congrats Ronnie!! All of a sudden you have facial hair, ( mabes it's not that sudden to you) Congrats on that too.

Colette said...

Congrats Ronnie! Looks exciting!
Ditto Holly's comment on the facial hair (she's always so funny).

Last comment: I love seeing the picture of Ron with Uncle Gaylin and Aunt Edna. That little broach thing that Uncle Gaylin is wearing brought back floods of memories of seeing Grandpa Fuller wearing those things.

Now, I am waiting for you to tell all about your family reunion.

...Ashlee... said...

It seems I am WAY behind in my reading of your blog..... but congrats! That is awesome!